By using a combination of individual stock strategies, tactical ETF strategies, and fixed income strategies, our goal is to change the identity of your portfolio based upon current risks and opportunities in the market.
- Three distinct investment approaches work together to achieve our clients’ investment goals.
- Structured to complement one another, or as stand-alone strategies.
- Our goal is to reduce risk and lower volatility when warranted.
- Strategy allocations are customized to meet clients’ goals, objectives, and risk tolerance.
- Individual Equities: Individual stocks are used for active risk management, enhanced transparency, customization & tax efficiency.
- Tactical ETF Strategies: Rules-based strategies executed with ETFs support broad diversification and flexibility to adjust risk market exposure with changing market conditions.
- Fixed Income Strategies: The primary goals are income & cash flow, principal preservation & portfolio diversification.